- Do you have questions about our products?
- Would you like to chat to someone to get a better idea about what you really need?
- Do you have a problem and need our assistance?
So why don’t you just give us a call or write us an E-mail.
We always have an "open ear" for you.
You are welcome to pick up your product at our office and join us for a cup of coffee and a chat.
But please let us make an appointment, so we have enough time for you.
How to stay in contact
Subscribe now to stay up to date. Miss neither sales nor news.
CEO: Michael Krusch
Register court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Registration number: HRB 122772
EU VAT ID: DE267626478
Privacy/Data protectionThe protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hostingYou can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of retrieval, transferred amount of data and the requesting provider (access data) and documented the call.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
Third Party Hosting ServicesWithin the framework of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place in the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer accountWe collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Obligatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases the data are mandatory for the execution of the contract, or for the processing of your contact or opening of the Customer accounts need and you can not complete the order and / or the account opening without their specification, or can not send the contact. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a designated function in the customer account.
4. E-mail Newsletter
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletterIf you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. to send a DSGVO.
The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we delete your e-mail address, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
5. Data usage in payment processing
credit checkIf we are in advance, e.g. When buying on account, it is for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO required to obtain identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reference agencies). For this purpose, we transfer your personal data required for a credit check to the following companies: EUROSOLVENT Inkasso GmbH & Co. KG, Wittestraße 31, 13509 Berlin, Germany
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to challenge the decision by making contact with the contact options described below. After completion of the contract, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or if we reserve the right to use the data beyond that. which is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement.
6. CookiesIn order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in order to optimize the presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). The duration of the storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our site.
7. Contact and your rightsAs a person affected you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information on the personal data processed by us, to the extent indicated there; li>
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us; li>
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; Li>
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- The accuracy of the data is denied by you;
- the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion;
- We no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; Li>
- according to Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge; li>
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters. Li>
Right of objectionTo the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are entitled to a right of objection only in the case of reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercise of your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which outweighs your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.
Legal Notes for EU consumers
Link to the platform of the European Commission according to Regulation on consumer ODR.
We beleave in good customer relations. We don't need any external help to deal with our customers. Therefore we don't participate in the EU customer online dispute resolution. We are not legally obligated to participate.
TrademarksOther product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
CopyrightThe copyright in all material provided on this web site is held by Tegeler Audio Manufaktur or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Tegeler Audio Manufaktur or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.