Tube Summing Mixer with new design
- Michael Krusch
Beside the facelift we also revamped the inside to get an even better signal-to-noise ratio for example.
On the rear are 2x16 balanced jack inputs available which routes the signal automatically into the centre. The output switch on the front adjusts the level of the volume from 0 to -15 dB. For the perfect visual feedback are two huge illuminated vu meter available on the front.
The TSM united the summing section of the classic analogue consoles in a 19” / 2u case and delivers relentless analogue tube sound with a handcrafted quality made in Germany.
- 2×16 balanced inputs
- Internal mix bus with up to +22 dBu
- Automatic signal routing into the mono centre by using the lower input
- Output switch to adjust the volume level (0,-3,-6,-9,-12,-15 dB)
- Two huge, illuminated vu meter for the perfect visual feedback
- Active tube and transformer output stage
- Frequency response: 20 – 40.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Handcrafted quality
- Dynamic Range: Un-weighted> 110 dB
- Crosstalk between channels > 90 dB @ 1kHz
- Internal power supply (25 W) with high quality toroidal transformer
The TSM can be borrowed for a 14 days test drive.
More details here