Amazona.de tests our Creme RC
- Julian Moreth
- Creme RC
Timm Brockmann from Amazona.de extensively tested the Creme RC and came to the following results:
- "Push your sound to the next stage and make it pop!" – The Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Creme RC keeps its promises and comes with a modern, punchy sound that almost always fits and cuts through.
- The newly developed, faster-reacting Cream mode is interesting for modern music genres.
- The symbiosis of analog sound and digital control is implemented very successfully and lifts the Creme RC above the large number of analog signal processors.
- The equalizer sounds wonderfully musical and manages to sound good in almost every setting. The almost stepless frequency adjustment is a real improvement on the original Creme.
- The compressor also delivers wonderful results, with a tight bass range and airy spatial precision. The combination of compressor and equalizer is wonderfully workflow-orientated in the studio, which is still underlined by the clear design of the Creme RC.
- The Creme RC provides a modern, unmistakable analogue sound and thus is a real purchase recommendation.
You can find the complete test in German here.Want to test the Creme RC in your own studio for 14 days without any commitment?